Accessories and Disposables for Thopaz and Thopaz+
Thopaz/ Thopaz+ Disposables
- Available in 300ml, 800ml and 2-litre capacities to optimise drainage procedure and reduce the amount of biohazardous waste.
- All three sizes are available with or without solidifier, providing a hygienic and cost-effective option for disposing of patient fluid disposal.
- The dual-lumen tubing provides continuous pressure monitoring close to the patient’s chest to provide early warning of potential harmful situations.
- Two types of connectors are available (single or double) in small, medium or large sizes to match chest tube being used.
- All Thopaz/Thopaz+ tubing connectors contain a port for convenient sampling of drainage fluid.
Thopaz/ Thopaz+ Accessories
- The docking station for Thopaz / Thopaz+ generally requires one-time set up, allowing the device to be recharged without the need to handle cables and an external power adapter.
Adapter Docking Station for Canister 2 Litre
- To secure the 2l canister in place.
Holder with Standard Rail
- For the easy attachment of Thopaz / Thopaz+ to rails, beds or IV poles. Can be fixed vertically or horizontally.
Universal Holder with Flexible Standard Rail
- For the easy attachment of Thopaz / Thopaz+ to rails, beds or IV poles.Infinitely variable adjustment of rail inclination (360°).
- The carrying strap for Thopaz / Thopaz+ offers the patient convenience, comfort and full mobility.