Lactina Electric Plus Hospital-Grade Breast Pump
The Lactina Electric Plus Hospital-Grade Breast Pump is especially designed for use in hospitals or for home. This is the ideal breast pump for frequent long-term pumping.
The Lactina Breastpump provides maximum comfort and efficiency and also comes with a 1 year warranty!
Across the world, mothers have used Lactina in hospitals, when they needed to bring their milk supply up to required levels. Now the same high-quality experience of expressing milk for your baby can be yours from the comfort of your home. Lactina and its pump sets provide you with everything you need as a breastfeeding mother.
The Lactina Electric Plus Hospital-Grade Breast Pump is available for sale at Rs. 1,49,999/- only.
To buy your own Lactina, contact us via any of the following methods:
Call MOB : (+91) 93113 02712 / TOLL-FREE: 1800-102-3645
E-mail us at email@example.com or fill out our contact form.
Natural breast pumping
A mother and baby's emotional bond is very special. This closeness is unique.We understand then that mums wonder if they can trust a breast pump. But in cases where direct breastfeeding is not possible or there are difficulties experienced by the mother, then it is helpful to switch to a breast pump.
Medela has developed the Lactina Electric Plus Breast Pump based on on years of clinical research. This ensures that Lactina Electric Plus mimics a baby's natural sucking behaviour at the breast. This stimulates the flow of milk. So the mother can pump more breast milk in less time, when pumping at maximum comfort vacuum.
Benefits of Lactina Electric Plus breast pump
The hospital-grade, multi-user Lactina Electric Plus Breast Pump is based on clinical research and is designed to help you meet your individual needs throughout your breastfeeding journey. With its technical features and accessories, the Lactina features Medela’s years of innovatiaon & comes with overflow protection and is equipped for double and single pumping.
It supports you to successfully initiate, build and maintain an adequate milk production.
It is particularly gentle on extremely sensitive breast tissue
It alleviates symptoms of engorgement and helps heal mastitis
It brings out flat or inverted nipples
It is easy to use and has a pleasingly quiet operation
- Hygienic in use: The Lactina Pump Set is completely separate from the pump mechanism, hence no milk overflow into pump is possible.
- Single or double pumping switch: Easy switching from single to double pumping and vice versa.
- Vacuum adjustable: Easily adjustable vacuum ensures gentle and efficient expression of breastmilk.
- Quiet and vibration-free: The silent electric motor of the Lactina gives a quiet and vibration-free operation
- All parts that come into contact with milk are BPA and phthalate free.
1. Meier, P.P., Engstrom, J.L., Janes, J.E., Jegier, B.J., & Loera, F. Breast pump suction patterns that mimic the human infant during breastfeeding: Greater milk output in less time spent pumping for breast pump-dependent mothers with premature infants. J Perinatol 32, 103-110 (2012).
2. Torowicz, D.L., Seelhorst, A., Froh, E.B., Spatz, D.L. Human milk and breastfeeding outcomes in infants with congenital heart disease. Breastfeed Med 10, 31-37 (2015).
3. Kent, J.C. et al. Importance of vacuum for breastmilk expression. Breastfeed Med 3, 11-19 (2008).
4. Meier, P.P. et al. A comparison of the efficiency, efficacy, comfort, and convenience of two hospital-grade electric breast pumps for mothers of very low birthweight infants. Breastfeed Med 3, 141-150 (2008).
5. Mitoulas, L., Lai, C.T., Gurrin, L.C., Larsson, M., & Hartmann, P.E. Effect of vacuum profile on breast milk expression using an electric breast pump. J Hum Lact 18, 353-360 (2002).
6. Burton, P. et al. Randomized trial comparing the effectiveness of 2 electric breast pumps in the NICU. J Hum Lact 29, 412-419 (2013).
7. Mitoulas, L., Lai, C.T., Gurrin, L.C., Larsson, M., & Hartmann, P.E. Efficacy of breast milk expression using an electric breast pump. J Hum Lact 18, 344-352 (2002).
8. Prime, D.K., Garbin, C.P., Hartmann, P.E., & Kent, J.C. Simultaneous breast expression in breastfeeding women is more efficacious than sequential breast expression. Breastfeed Med 7, 442-447 (2012).
9. Mitoulas, L., Lai, C.T., Gurrin, L.C., Larsson, M., & Hartmann, P.E. Efficacy of breast milk expression using an electric breast pump. J Hum Lact 18, 344-352 (2002).
10. Kent, J.C. et al. Volume and frequency of breastfeeds and fat content of breastmilk throughout the day. Pediatrics 117, e387-e395 (2006).
11. Prime, D.K., Geddes, D.T., Hepworth, A.R., Trengove, N.J., & Hartmann, P.E. Comparison of the patterns of milk ejection during repeated breast expression sessions in women. Breastfeed Med 6, 183 (2011).
12. Kent, J.C., Ramsay, D.T., Doherty, D., Larsson, M., & Hartmann, P.E. Response of breasts to different stimulation patterns of an electric breast pump. J Hum Lact 19, 179-186 (2003).